Thursday, November 19, 2009

Blog Term1 Day72

My hands feel frozen. Well, not exactly frozen, but they're really uncomfortably cold. And I can't type as fast as usual, so this blog is gonna take longer to type out. Actually, I think the reason for my cold hands is the fact I'm in my room. And apparently, the heat doesn't reach my room. So at night, I have to use extra covers. Hahahaha I just got a pair of gloves, and now I'm typing with them on. Which is actually quite hard because they make my fingers extra large, and I have to be careful about which keys I type. But now, I think I'm getting the hang of it. Yay. But actually, gloves don't really make my hands warm if my hands are already cold.... The only way for gloves to work is if your hands are already warm and the gloves just keep your hands continuously warm. Or, they protect your hand from the cold. Darn, I just learned that you can't operate the keypad-mouse with glovey-fingers. So I had to take my gloves off to actually click something. Oh well. English speeches tomorrow. And I'm not nervous yet. But don't worry, I will be.

My random thought/statement of the day: :)

Toddlez!

No comments: