Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blog Term1 Day63

Today went by pretty quickly. Usually, my classes crawl by, but today, they went by at a jogging speed. Not bad. Not bad at all. In math, apparently, a lot of people failed a certain test (and I'm pretty sure I was part of the "failed" group because I had troubles understanding the questions), so the teacher went over the concepts and examples, and then gave us that test again. I'm really grateful for my math teacher's understanding and teaching skills. And that truly shows how much my math teacher really cares about teaching us. I'm pretty sure he could have just let all those bad marks pass him by, but he taught us the lesson again (not too in depth, because we didn't have all the time in the world), but that really made my day because I was worrying about the test earlier. Then in French, time seemed to go by faster than usual, and that was weird, because usually French seems pretty slow, and I usually ask my friend what the time at an average of 2 times per class. But this time, I didn't even ask once! Now that is weird... Even for me. Then, it was lunch where I relaxed and ate with friends. In applied skills, for the first 20 minutes, there was the school's Remembrance Day assembly. Then, during applied skills, we had the "lottery" for presentation orders. And finally, the last class of the day was lovely. I had socials, and time seemed to waltz by. We have a major essay test on Friday (the first one in my lifetime for socials!!!) so we were going over homework and other study tools etc.

My random thought/statement of the day: I love singing! And acting. And field hockey. And food! :)

Toddlez!

No comments: