Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blog Term1 Day78

Last night, I slept at 11pm!!!!!! I'm so proud of myself. Usually, I sleep at around 12-1am, so I'm really really happy I got to slept at 11. Tonight, I also want to sleep at latest 11pm, because a good night's sleep really makes all the difference. Tonight, I have math and science homework, but I know for a fact science is gonna take a while to complete, so I'm probably only going to be able to do science, which is due tomorrow. Math is due Fri. Plus, I haven't practiced piano in a while, so I have to practice more while homework isn't coming down in bucketloads. The good thing is, usually right after term ends, teachers are a little nicer about homework. And that's very good for us because that means we get to rest a bit before the climb begins again.

My random thought/statement of the day: I love Christmas!

Toddlez!

No comments: