Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blog Term1 Day77

Urg. Blogger's finally working. I tried to access it about an hour ago, but the internet was down, so I had to come back to it. Oh well, I needed to shower anyways. Today, my topic is about sleeping. I don't think I've ever felt as tired and worn out as right now. Sure, I've slept later than last night, when I slept at 1am, but I feel drained right now. No, I feel worse than drained. I feel like part of me has shut down. So tonight, I'm gonna try to sleep at 10pm. Well, I was supposed to, but because I stayed a bit later than planned at my friend's house to work on the English project, I think I'm gonna have to slept at 10:30pm. Anyhow, my goal is to sleep earlier. Unfortunately, I also have a major French skit tomorrow, and I'm supposed to memorize all my lines. I'm really really tired, but I also have this skit. What should I do?

My random thought/statement of the day: Zzzzzzzzzzz. I wish.

Goodnight.

No comments: