Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Blog Term1 Day71

Today was actually a pretty awesome day and surprising night too. Tonight was the field hockey dinner. Actually, I knew the dinner was tonight a while ago, but I didn't get further info about it, so I didn't think it was still gonna happen. But during school, I ran into some field hockey teammates, and they confirmed that it was going to take place. At first I didn't really want to go because I have a lot of homework, but in the end, I decided to go. We went to the Red Robin on Broadway and Oak, and it was soooo much fun. I was actually kinda scared that nobody would show up because it was so last minute, but when we got there, most of the team was already there. So that was awesome. It was a pretty fun night. First, we talked a bit, then we ordered. I got the mushroom burger and iced tea. I was gonna choose the salmon and chips, but 2 of my friends already ordered it, so I chose the burger. Plus, I think Red Robin is famous for burgers, so I got a burger. :) And I always get iced tea. Thats kinda like a tradition for me. Whenever I go out for lunch or dinner, I always get iced tea. Unless it's for breakfast, then I either get milk or a milkshake. Anyways, the night was pretty awesome. I'm soooooo glad I went!!!!!!

My random thought/statement of the day: I love tabby cats, hippos and meerkats. (Of course, I love a whole bunch of other animals too, but those are my favs.)

Toddlez!

No comments: