Sunday, November 29, 2009

Blog Term2 Day3 Superblog12

Ta-da another one of my family trip pictures. Darn, I don't remember where I took this one... But I think I took this pic. Otherwise it was probably my mom. Because I think these pictures are from my mum's camera. I just love going on these trips because it's just so fun!!!!!! We always wake up at around 8, and then head out for breakfast. After breakfast, we're on our way. It's always fun because on the car ride there, my brother and I always play something or sleep. Trust me, my brother and I are practically famous for falling asleep during car rides. But I usually stay awake on our way there, because that's always the fun part. Then, we usually hike a bit if it's a trail. And we take pictures. And if it's on a beach, my brother and I see who can throw rocks the farthest into the water. My brother always wins. He has an amazing throw, it's freaky. Anyways, I love going on these family trips. I probably mentioned how much I love them a lot of times while blogging. And I just love doing those campingish things. Even though I've only actually ever camped in cabins twice in my life. Not even in a tent!!!!!!!!!!!! So that's why I really really wanna go camping this year.
My random thought/statement of the day: I love kayaking. In my opinion, it's a lot better that canoeing.
Toddlez!

No comments: