Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blog Term1 Day57

Hmmm, still don't know if I made the school play. Oh well, I'll find out soon enough! Anyways, I'm so happy that I got to take part of "Take Your Kid To Work Day". To tell you the truth, I was waiting for this moment since I started high school. And I must say, it wasn't the best day in the world, but it was definitely an experience I would remember always. And the day didn't even drag by! The time seemed to actually fly, no even more than that, time seemed to go at the speed of a freight train or something. It was amazing. I was tired again, due to lack of sleep, but I only really felt tired once, then, I felt awake and alive again. It was so much fun! I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed every moment of it. I went with my mum, and we arrived there around 8am like we were supposed to. The traffic wasn't crazy or anything, so it all went great. For lunch, we went to this fusion restaurant, and the food was okay, not the best, the service was alright, and I guess overall, I could describe it as your typical restaurant. Not too awesome, but not bad either. I had seafood udon in soup, and my mom got rice with pork chops. Hahaha, my names for the dishes aren't as creative as the ones shown on the menu. The place was quite packed, and it had a very comfortable feeling to it. And after eating, I was very full. Not over-the-top or anything though. I think that this "Take Your Kid To Work Day" day was very successful and I'm really glad this day was invented.

My random thought/statement of the day: I wish we could have "Take Your Kid To Work Day" every year in high school!

Toddlez!

No comments: