Friday, November 13, 2009

Blog Term1 Day66 Superblog10




Ta-da!!! I wanted to post these pics up earlier, but it always takes fooorever to load the pics. So here they are. As you might remember from my previous blog on Wednesday, my family, best friend and I went to the Old Spaghetti Factory. It's kind of like a tradition for us. For the last 2 years, my best friend and I have always gone to the Old Spaghetti Factory for a birthday meal. The first pic is one of their very very very very yummy zucchini sticks. And trust me, those sticks might just be the best zucchini sticks in the world! And the second pic is one of my favourite pastas there. It's the pot-pourri, and even though it's not that well known, it's been my favourite ever since I've gone there. It's just the best!
Now about today- for socials, we had the huge English Civil War essay-test. And to tell you the truth, I know I could have done a lot better. The main problem was not that I didn't know my stuff- I think the problem for me was that there was a lot of pressure and in the last 20 minutes, I was hurrying to finish it up. But on the other hand, at least next time, I'll know what to expect. And to hurry up from the start.
My random thought/statement of the day: Again, I'm pulling a blank for this...
Toddlez!

No comments: