Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blog Term1 Day73 Superblog11

Closer to the beginning of the year, I went on another one of my family trips. I blogged about them before, but I'll just give a little bit more background information as a refresher. Sometimes, of both my brother and I don't have too much homework, my dad, mom, grandpa, brother and I go on little road trips. They aren't long. Maybe 4 hours or so, depending on where the destination is. Sometimes, we go to beaches, other times we go to mountains. Well, not mountains, but places where one can hike. This particular place was for hiking, and this is a pic of a nursing tree. I didn't actually learn this term from hiking with my family. But I did learn it from grad camp in grade 7. And when I think back at grad camp in grade 7, it makes me really really really want to go to camp this year as synergy grads. That would be the awesomest!!!!!!!

My random thought/statement of the day: I love camp!!!!!!!!

Toddlez!

No comments: