Saturday, November 14, 2009

Blog Term1 Day67

I think it's become a tradition for me to blog on Saturday mornings. Usually, I blog on Saturday nights, during movie night, but now that my mornings are freed up, I can do whatever I want within the 3 hours I have. Actually, I can't do whatever I want because I usually have to last minute-rudiments. I know I should do that on Friday night, but I like to sleep early on Friday nights. Plus, last night, I finished all my French homework and started on some science. I wanted to do more science, but the homework is taking notes from the textbook which is very very dull and un-interactive. So after a while, I can't take any more notes and I just stop. Oh yeah, I gotta clean my room today. Urg, I've been avoiding that chore. It's not that messy, but it's messy enough. I mean, there's nothing on the floor... yet, but there is a lot of clothes I have to put away on my bed, and my desk has a whole bunch of stuff on it. Well, that should only take me an hour, and whenever I clean my room, I always listen to CDs. And right now, I'm totally into Taylor Swift, and for a birthday present, my mom got me both of her CDs! So that is totally awesome!

My random thought/statement of the day: MOVIE NIGHT! And I really wanna watch Dark
Knight.

Au revior!

No comments: