Sunday, November 22, 2009

Blog Term1 Day75

Right now is technically my only break for the day, so I'm gonna take some time to blog. Then I'm gonna nap. Yep, nap. Last night, I slept late finishing my appskills ppt and then I woke up semi-early to go to church. So right now, I'm pretty drained. Not fully, but tonight I know I'm gonna be a zombie, so I'm gonna nap right now. Then at 3, I have to go to Vanessa's to work on an English project. And then, by the time I come back, it's probably gonna be dinner time. After dinner, I have to play piano, shower and so on. So when I finally get time to actually work on homework, it's probably gonna be at least 9pm. Then, I'm gonna practice for my appskills presentation, study for the socials quiz, finish a French dialogue, and if I still have some time after that, I'm gonna do science. But the chances of that are pretty slim.

My random thought/statement of the day: I love naps.

Toddlez!

No comments: