Monday, November 16, 2009

Blog Term1 Day69

For today's blog, I'm gonna talk about what I did for today's pro-d day, because today was just that awesome. I slept extremely late last night, because I was cleaning out my room, and I had a whole bunch of hoodies and shirts to put away. But whenever I clean my room, I always listen and sing along to CDs I have. So that makes the time go faster and it also makes cleaning my room actually semi-fun. So cleaning my room isn't that bad. Now about today. When I woke up at 9:20am this morning, I still felt kinda tired, but once I had a very yummy breakfast of a cheezy English muffin and a large glass of milk, I felt a lot better. To me, breakfast gets rid of almost all my morning-sleepiness. Then, I washed up and did the science notes I was dreading to finish. After that, my mom and I went out to Metrotown and each had an extremely large bowl of ramen for lunch. And it was very very very yummy. :) After that, we went to HMV, American Eagle, and T&T Supermarket. Then, I went over to a friend's house to work on the English novel project. And after working on that, I came back home and finished some more homework and then it was dinner. Yep, that's pretty much how my day went. Pretty awesome in my opinion, because I had fun and also did a lot of homework.

My random thought/statement of the day: I wish all weekends were 3 days long instead of 2, but I know that would cause a lot of inconvenience. But still, it's still a cool idea.

Toddlez!

No comments: