Sunday, November 1, 2009

Blog Term1 Day54 Superblog8



I hope the picture came out right! Well, anyways, this place, I believe is called Bunzen Lake. (Sorry if the spelling is off.) We went there a while back, and I wanted to superblog it right away, but it takes time for the pictures to download off the camera memory stick onto the computer. Plus, my family isn't really all that high tech, including me, so we don't download pics onto the computer too frequently. So as I was saying, on a weekend, we decided to go for an extremely miniature "family vacation". Actually, my parents are quite fond of going to these awesome little trips where we go to different beaches or landmarks or hiking trails etc. Usually, what we do is wake up early, go out for breakfast, and then head out. The car ride is usually around 1-3 hours, depending on where we're going. This trip, took us about an hour and a half to get there. Then, we stopped by the beach, and there also happened to be a small hiking trail, but we didn't really hike because it was actually quite cold and it wasn't sunny. And as you can see from the picture, it was actually quite cloudy. So after hanging out, petting the dogs and walking along the beach, we all filed back into the car and drove home. By the time we got back, it was a bit after lunch time, so we went out, grabbed some lunch and then came back home.
My random thought/statement of the day: Actually, it's been a while since we went on one of these trips.
Toddlez!

No comments: