Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blog Term1 Day58

Aww, darn, I didn't make the school play. I'm both sad and happy. I'm sad because of course, I wanted to be in the school play, and it would have been an awesome experience. I also love acting, so being in the school play would have given me time to practice and rehearse, and know what it's like to be in a play. I take drama, but I'm sure the feeling would be very different. I'm happy because several of my friends or people I know got into the production, and I'm very happy for them. And also because I'm still learning how to manage my time better and I wouldn't want to sleep too late due to rehearsals and stuff like that. If I had gotten in, I would be very happy and proud of myself, but I would also be worrying about my time management too, so in a way, it's a 50/50 thing. So maybe, I can take part of the Spring production. I hope that within that time frame, I will learn how to manage my time better, and sharpen my acting skills. I know I shouldn't take this personally, but not getting into the school play has made me not as confident about my acting skills. I know it shouldn't, but it's really hard to ignore. But I'm pretty sure I'll gain that confidence back soon.

My random thought/statement of the day: I'm really glad the school has a compost system. It was one of my 10by10 goals.

Toddlez!

No comments: