Thursday, November 12, 2009

Blog Term1 Day65

You know what an extremely yummy snack is? Melted cheese. It doesn't even have to be on bread or anything. Just get a plate, put a bit of cheese on it and then heat it in the microwave. That way, it's very yummy and it's also quite healthy. Although cheese does have a lot of oils and I believe the cholesterol is very high (I'm not 100% sure about that), it's still very good to get the recommended amount of dairy products to keep bones strong and teeth healthy. I just did a written P.E test about the 4 food groups and fitness, so I have the food groups, bones and healthy stuff on the mind. For snack today, I had a crumpet! And I love crumpets, they're just so darn good. Especially if you heat them in the toaster and then add a little bit of butter and maple syrup. Yum! That's how I like them anyways.

Today was the 2nd rotation at school. And personally I think the new block system is messed up. Last year, we used Block A-H, but this year, we're using a different system. Now, it's 1-1 to 1-4 and then 2-1 to 2-4. The first number being the day and the second, the block in the day. But now that the rotations have taken place, the second number just... doesn't make sense. So I think for the next while, I'm gonna be confused. But oh well, I'll catch on soon enough. Tomorrow is gonna be a crazy day. For applied skills, we're gonna start the ppts. For socials, we have a MAJOR essay-test on the English Civil War and I'm totally freaking out over it because I'm not too sure what to expect. And then for French, apparently tomorrow, there's gonna be this major exam that's gonna knock the socks off everyone. So you can tell, tomorrow, is just gonna be an amazing day. Yay.

My random thought/statement of the day: I've got nothing to say.

Toddlez!

No comments: