Thursday, November 26, 2009

Blog Term1 Day79

Darn... last night, I slept at 12 for no reason. I was planning on sleeping at 10, but then I didn't understand science, so I went online to ask people for help. And at the same time, my English project group started emailing me about the presentation that was supposed to take place today. And it took us about half an hour organizing who did what and when. Then, I tried to do some more science. When I really couldn't understand it, I stopped working on it and decided to do it the next day. By then, it was already 11. After I washed up, my brother needed some help with homework, so I helped him on that too. And by the time I was done packing my backpack and stuff for the next day, it was already 12. That's pretty sad since I was planning on sleeping really early while the homework level is considerably low at the moment. Unfortunately, now, the homework level is a lot higher due to around 9 new worksheets from science. I think we were only supposed to get around 5, but because everyone was talking and some people actually got up in the middle of class to talk, our teacher gave us punishment worksheets that are due next class. I wasn't really one of the talkers. I mean, I did talk (saying I didn't would be a lie), but I was also aware of the fact the teacher was pretty unhappy with the class, so I didn't talk after I noticed something was wrong. But still, I'm glad the teacher gave us those worksheets. That might help the class be a little bit more conservative when it came to the talking...

My random thought/statement of the day: My goal is to sleep at 10 tonight.

Toddlez!

No comments: