Sunday, November 8, 2009

Blog Term1 Day61

Urg, I just came back from dim sum. And I'm not even a dim sum fan. Seriously, if I had the choice, I wouldn't have gone because to me, dim sum isn't even yummy. But because it's with family, it's okay. I'm not too sure why I don't like dim sum. I know that when I was a lot younger, I used to love dim sum, but now, it's just not my thing. But every time I go, I always come back full anyways because my parents are always nice about me going to dim sum and they always find something yummy for me to eat. Thats what I love about dim sum with family. Otherwise, it would be a pain. Of course, unless I go with my cousins, then it's a little better because I would have someone to talk to. My brother and I used to talk when we went out to dim sum, but now, he always plays his DS. So I'm left to do something else. But then again, sometimes, we play Mario Kart together, and that makes it really fun.

My random thought/statement of the day: I love eating persimmons! They are one of my favourite foods!

Toddlez!

No comments: