Monday, November 23, 2009

Blog Term1 Day76

Whenever I'm in my room, my hands always gradually freeze and I lost my gloves- the ones that cut off at the fingers, so your fingers are free... I've gotta find that. But I love my room. It's awesomely awesome. At the moment, my desk is pretty messy, but I've cleared some space for my mom's laptop and I'm using that. Actually, I was just doing math a few seconds ago. Then, after about half an hour, I gave up. I know I should probably finish that in a few moments, but I'm stuck on a question, and I find that if I come back to it later, it helps. Hmmm, I also had some kettle korn just a few seconds ago. Just the other day, when I was shopping around at Zellers with my brother and mom, I found Hevvy's Kettle Korn!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been looking for Hevvy's for the longest time, and when I actually found it, I begged my mom to get a bag. And today, we opened it and I just had a few handfulls. And boy, is it yummy! Actually, the kettle korn at the PNE is also really really awesome. When I went during the summer, we bought a big bag and we finished it all in about 2 hours. Thats how good it was. Ahhhh hands still really cold. And the whole putting-your-hands-under-your-armpits-theory always makes my armpits really really cold. So thats not good. Listening to Taylor Swift's first album at the moment.

My random thought/statement of the day: Science homework!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toddlez!

No comments: