Sunday, November 15, 2009

Blog Term1 Day68

Listening to One Fine Wire by Colbie Caillat. I love that song so much! Actually, I love Colbie Caillat, she's just so talented, and her songs are amazing. Especially from her first CD, but I also have her second, and it's good, but not as great as her first. But then again, that's how it usually is. Same with movies and books. The first ones are always the best. Last night was movie night, and we watched G.I Joe, Rise of the Cobra. I was actually extremely skeptical about that movie, but the more I watched it, the more I loved it. It's not what I call original but at least it wasn't exactly the same as every other action movie. The story reminded me a lot of Iron Man (the one with Robert Downey Jr.). And I loved the order the sequence of the movie. I really liked how they would go back in time to give the audience a clear understanding of what was happening in the future. Not only that, but there were so many funny parts that I just kept repeating because it was just so darn funny. And the funny parts weren't cheezy either. And sometimes, that's hard to do. There was also romance, and those parts made me smile. So although the movie wasn't perfect, it was totally my kind of music. Action with hilarious and romantic parts. The perfect combo, in my opinion.

My random thought/statement of the day: I love pumpkin soup.

Toddlez!

No comments: