Monday, November 2, 2009

Blog Term1 Day55

Actually, at the moment, I'm listening to songs as I type this. You know which song? Well, I'm listening to All Star from Shrek 1. However, I'm pretty sure this song is borrowed from a band... Not sure which one it is, but I still really love this song. It's so awesome. One day, I'm gonna learn the lyrics and then sing it everywhere. I do that with a lot of songs. Especially Christmas songs. Whenever the Christmas season is remotely close, I'm all about Christmas songs and spirit and stuff. I just love Christmas. Even all those songs replaying over and over again. And all the repetitive decorations- I just love it all!

Anyways, this blog is gonna be about the auditions I attended after school today! Last year, I kinda wanted to join the school play, but firstly, being new to school is kinda a hard to place to start, plus I wasn't sure if I could manage my time well enough. So now, a year later, here I am auditioning. I've never actually auditioned for anything in my life. I've had maybe 1-2 interviews in my life regarding volunteering or a position for volunteering. In my opinion, I did pretty well in the interviews because I'm not uncomfortable about those things. As for the audition, I didn't know what to expect, so that was a new experience for me. But I take and took drama in school, so I was actually quite familiarized to the warm ups. Plus, it was awesome! First, there were forms to fill out, then we warmed-up, after that, we got into groups of 2-3 and rehearsed a skit for approximately 20 minutes. Then, it was time to show. My group was actually the first to go, which is good and bad. We were all new to auditioning and school plays, but I think we did pretty well. Of course, I hope I get in, but if I don't that's not a big deal either, because I tried my best and like I said, I'm new to this, so even if I don't get in this play, I can always audition for the next one. And then, I'll know what to expect.

My random thought/statement of the day: Tired. Again.

Toddlez!

No comments: