Saturday, November 7, 2009

Blog Term1 Day60

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! GUESS WHAT I DID? LAST NIGHT, I SLEPT AT 10PM! Okay, I know that that line I just typed out was kinda weird, but it was totally true! Last night, I was so tired and since it was a Friday night, I just dropped whatever I was doing and went to bed. I was supposed to practice piano and finish my rudiments, but instead, I just went to bed. I would have done it once I got back home, but I forgot I had a dentist appointment, and after coming back from the dentist's, it was already dinner time! After dinner, I blogged, researched on antimatter, showered, brushed my teeth and then slept. I was supposed to have been in bed by 9:30pm, but then a friend called me and asked for some homework help. So now, here I am in the morning, blogging. It's really amazing what a good night of sleep can offer. But now, that means in the next 2 hours, I have to practice piano and finish my rudiments. And trust me, those chores aren't really the funnest things to do in the morning. But oh well, I still got my 11 hours of sleep! (Something I haven't gotten in a very long time.)

My random thought/statement of the day: Tonight's movie night! YES! Time to bring out the non-buttery popcorn :'( and make a visit to either Blockbusters or Rogers vid.

Toddlez!

No comments: