Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Blog Term1 Day64

Today was such a busy day. I slept pretty late last night finishing homework, so I slept in this morning. I slept until 9:30. Then, I woke up, washed up and then had some breakfast. After breakfast, my family and I watched the Remembrance Day ceremony on channel 3, I believe. Then, there was the minute of silence. After watching a bit more of the ceremony, I finished some science homework. By that time, it was getting close to lunch time. For lunch, we went to Richmond's Old Spaghetti Factory with my best friend as a birthday ceremony. (And just because I love food) My dad ordered the seafood linguine, my mom, brother and friend ordered the pot-pourri and I ordered the penne with chicken. I usually order the pot-pourri, but I wanted to try something new and different. And my mom said the chicken penne was really good too. And it was very good. So after we finished eating and dropped my best friend off at her home, my parents drove me over to another friend's house to work on a group project. (I try not to include any names of the people I am blogging about for privacy.) So then, for the next 4 hours, my 2 friends and partners and I worked on a mystery novel for English. Then, I got back, showered and now, I'm blogging. Dinner's ready soon.

My random thought/statement of the day: I'm feeling quite tired at the moment.

Toddlez!

No comments: