Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blog Term1 Day56

I just realized that if the cast list is available tomorrow for the school play, I won't know if I got in or not. But that's okay, I guess I could wait one more day. Plus, it's not confirmed whether it would be out so soon. I want to get in, because that would just be amazing and I love acting, but at the same time, I'm nervous. Plus, being part of the school play takes a lot of dedication and time. But I figured that if there is any time to be part of a school play, why not now? I love acting, and being in high school with drama classes and what not really helps. Back in elementary, we didn't have any drama clubs or anything like that, so there wasn't much to do. Sure, in classes, there was the occasional mini skit that was to be preformed in an assembly, but nothing big. Nothing like what high school has to offer! And in a way, that's good because it just makes high school that much more interesting and anticipated. But once you think about the homework, high school doesn't seem all that exciting anymore. Then again, it's all about the learning experience.

My random thought/statement of the day: I can't believe that Take Your Kid To Work Day is tomorrow. I'm quite excited... besides the fact I have to wake up earlier.

Toddlez!

No comments: