Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Blog Term2 Day12

Guess what? We had the 30th person finally come to Middle Years! It was so different with one more person. I know it seems like a really small difference, but it is really huge! Okay, that made very little sense...

My day has been very good. It was another day 2, and I got a science quiz! That isn't the only thing, I totally flunked it! Okay, I didn't fail, but I know I got 4 questions wrong, and I think that is a C+. the worst part is, I happen to love science! It was my favourite subject, and I thought I knew everything, but I guess I didn't. I actually studied for probably I total of 5 hours (spread out over a little more than a week) in counting, so I was disappointed in myself. I am usually not disappointed if I knew that I could have spent more time on it, but I worked so hard, which makes me sad just thinking about it. Anyways, more about the happy things. I had half of a yummy French onion soup and it was soooooooooooooo good! I shared it with my brother and mom, so that makes it a third. (hehehehe). Tonight, my mom might take my brother and me to a mall, but only if I complete all my homework. Apparently, you can go to the mall late at night from December first to Christmas.

My random thought/statement of the day: I want a hippopotamus for Christmas!

Toddlez!

No comments: