Thursday, December 11, 2008

Blog Term2 Day20

After yesterday, an awesome day, today seemed very very boring. There was nothing new about today. Just like every day 1. But at least I had lots of fun in drama! We did some mirror exercises and it may seem easy, but it actually requires a lot of concentration! (And your arms get tired by the end of it.) But other than that, it was really really fun! Also, I think the drama teacher is so knowledgeable about, well, drama! He also tells us a lot about all the actors he has met, and it seems like he is practically famous. Or at least well recognized. Some day, I want to be like him. But instead of drama, I would like to be well known for discovering many cool things about Ancient Egypt! That is my goal.

My brother is away at swimming again, so I think that I will have lots of time to play piano. But my main goal is to do lots of Chinese. I really don't like to wait until the last moment to do all my Chinese homework. But don't get me wrong, I have been practicing my Chinese since Saturday night, practically right after Chinese school.

My random thought/statement of the day: Tomorrow might snow! I really really really really hope that it does!

Toddlez!

No comments: