Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Blog Term2 Day18

Yay! Blog 101! My brother is gonna go to swimming lessons in about half an hour. So until then, it is seriously busy! In that time (about an hour), I usually play piano. It's a good time because my brother isn't fighting over it. Yay me! My best friend also had a basketball game so I went to watch for about half an hour. But after that, I seriously had to go because first of all, it's raining and I have to walk and secondly, the street lights were already on, and it was getting really dark. I hate walking home in the rain, because I don't know about you, but when I do, my hair gets soggy and my hands get really cold. Plus, my somewhat thin sweatpants absorb water like there is no yesterday, seriously. Am I saying the word "seriously" a lot? Because it seems like I am constantly typing it in! Hahahaha!

I am soooooooooooooo excited about Granville Island tomorrow! And don't worry, I'll write all about it. We are going to see a play called,"It's a Wonderful Life". But before that, we get to walk around for about an hour (even though most of that time will be devoted to eating, but still). I love Granville Island. I especially like this certain shop's donuts. I tried some last year, and have loved them ever since! I will probably get one for my mom, dad, brother and grandpa. I'll see how much money I have.

My random thought/statement of the day: I don't know why, but I LOVE to pack my bags for field trips, camping trips etc.

Toddlez!

No comments: