Sunday, December 28, 2008

Blog Term2 Day37

YAY! Even though I missed Boxing Day, apparently, I didn't miss the Boxing Day SALE. But I did miss one thing... the crowds! YAY ME! Of course there were crowds, but not as many people came as the day before. We went shopping yesterday and the mall was really crowded, but compared to what I saw on the news before, it was like nothing. I didn't end up getting very much though. Just a bag. But that sure was better than not getting anything! I also went to some of my favourite clothing places but there was nothing good. Even if some of the items were $10 and less. I can't believe Boxing Day only comes once a year! Now that is what I call unfortunate! But usually, there are sidewalk sales at different malls, so you can still get good deals.

Enough about shopping though, I still have lots of work to complete. So probably for the rest of the week (hopefully after today) I will be staying home to complete it all. Even though I have complete lots, I have a whole lot more to do. Including practicing a speech for my Applied Skills Powerpoint. To tell you the truth, I don't want to go shopping today. I feel like I should be working more, even if it is break.

My random thought/statement of the day: My cousin baked this really yummy Black Forest cake, and even though I don't like chocolate, I've gotta admit, it tasted really really good!

Toddlez!

No comments: