Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Blog Term2 Day13

I wanna eat sushi so bad! Today, the old dog pound was selling sushi, and I wanted to get some, but the sushis are kinda small compared to Samari Sushi House and they are too expensive. I know it's for charity, but I don't have $3.50 handy. Plus, because they are so small, I might have to get something small from the caf.

Today, I am determined to finish all of my homework, from day 1 and 2, so that tomorrow, I might possibly get to go night shopping. And if I can't go night shopping, I can sleep early on that day (night). But I like to think that there will be night shopping because it gives me lots of motivation. Usually shopping gives me motivation anyways. But I have a lot to complete, so no wasting time. I find that my concentration level is not that high, so I really gotta work on it. One second, I might be working on math, and the next, I will be thinking about mandarin oranges. Okay, that was totally random, but it ever so happens that I am sitting in front of a fruit bowl, and there are plenty of mandarin oranges in it. hehehehehe. yummy.

My random thought/statement of the day: Tuffy (my teddy bear) says,"Hi!" to you.

Toddlez!

No comments: