Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Blog Term2 Day39

I just love winter break so much! And I can't believe in about 5 nights, we have to go back to school! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I just love relaxing, watching movies, reading, shopping and emailing my friends so much! But I guess we have to go to school eventually... The only part I don't like is the fact that I have lots of homework to do... Chinese and school stuff. But I am planning to do lots today. In fact, I don't think I will leave this house much. Well, that is my goal, so that I complete more homework in a shorter amount of time. I am going to type out my English, finish my notes for AppSkills, and study for my Mandarin and Cantonese exam lots!

My random thought/statement of the day: I get to have sushi for lunch! Yay!

Toddlez!

No comments: