Friday, December 19, 2008

Blog Term2 Day28

Finally, it's winter break! I am somewhat excited. The only thing that is blocking my excitement is the fact that I still have to practice piano tonight and I have 1 last Chinese school lesson along with 1 more piano lesson and then I have 2 weeks off. Unfortunately, I know that these 2 weeks will go by really quickly, and before I know it, it's back to school! Now that is what I call sad. It happens every time! At the beginning of a holiday, I write about how much time I have and then suddenly, it's time to go back to school! All the teachers are telling us to have a good holiday and relax and not do anything, but I still have lots of things to do. This is terribly sad. But I think that if I finish all my things in the first week, I could get the other week off, and that would make my life a little better. I am also planning on doing a lot of shopping and sleeping. I hope that I get lots of sleep. I am actually getting sleepy as I write this. I really really really need to catch up on my sleep. Hopefully, I can sleep by 10. I will probably play piano for an hour, finish up my rudiments and then sleep.

My random thought/statement of the day: I can't wait till Christmas morning, then, I can open up my presents. Hahahaha!

Toddlez!

No comments: