Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blog Term2 Day26

I LOVED walking home today. There was so much fresh snow, and I just love making snow men and stuff. I also can't wait till the party tomorrow! It goes on for 2 periods plus lunch break, so it is gonna be practically 3 hours. Yay! I LOVE parties, and this is gonna be the first actual party I have ever had in grade 8. That would make it my first party in high school! We are exchanging gifts, and I can't wait. The deal is, everyone has to bring a gift, and then we exchange them. To make a long paragraph short, I can't wait till the party!

Sorry, I don't have too much to write today. Oh yeah, one thing, I had 2 tests today. A math test and a square dancing test. I think I did okay in each, although I messed up practically every dance in square dancing except 2. Hehehehe. I hope I didn't cause others to lose some marks!

My random thought/statement of the day: I hope there is LOTS of sushi at the party, I LOVE sushi!

Toddlez!

No comments: