Monday, December 15, 2008

Blog Term2 Day24

Today was a really cool day because when I walked home, the ground was really slippery! I was wearing boots though, so it wasn't as slippery as it could have been. It was so fun slipping and sliding on the ice and snow! The thing is, the roads were really really slippery so the cars had to go really slowly, and when I was crossing the road, I had to be extra extra careful. The sidewalks were fine though, because people would sprinkle salt onto them. I just LOVE snow. I would prefer snow over ice because ice is really slippery and there is more things you can do with snow. This morning, it took about 10 minutes to get the car started and the windows de-frosted. Even though there are some bad things about the cold weather, I still really really like it! I just wish I could get one of those foam sledding boards! Those rock!

My random thought statement of the day: My mom knitted me a really nice neck warmer and I wore it to school today!

Toddlez!

No comments: