Saturday, December 6, 2008

Blog Term2 Day15

Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire, is sooooo delightful, and since there's no place to go... Let it snow, let is snow, let is snow. Yay, I just love Christmas don't you? Christmas is my favourite time of the year. Not just because of the presents, but snow, the food, the carols, the Santas at different malls! Warm hot chocolate, happy people, family, parties, hanging out, winter vacation, friends, Christmas trees, Christmas decorations, Christmas everything! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also like the sales at the mall. Hehehehe. But seriously, there are awesome deals everywhere! I saw these awesome hoodies that were soooooo cheap compared to usual! It's amazing! I love Christmas because everyone is in a Christmas-y mood!

My random thought/statement of the day: I don't like fruit loops.

Toddlez!

No comments: