Sunday, December 21, 2008

Blog Term2 Day30

Wow, it is snowing so hard! It's awesome! I just love the snow so much! If only I had a sledding board or something, those things are so much fun! I haven't had the chance to go sledding at all this year, and I don't think I will. Those boards are so expensive! I love sledding down the hills though, it's fun and exhilarating! And since there is fresh snow, it would be even better. I could share a board with my brother and we could sled down the hills together! I once saw a board at Costco for $30, but that is still expensive for a piece of coloured foam. Those things are seriously overpriced. But then again, a lot of clothing shops sell clothes that are seriously overpriced yet I still say that it is a really good deal. I guess these things are all relevant! Today, I am planning to start my studying for my two Chinese exams, and I think I will do some English work on The Pearl. I would also like to work on my brain project for applied skills, but all my books are currently at my cousin's house for scanning. The Internet doesn't seem to have very good pictures of the brain, or they are too complex, so I have decided to get pictures from the book because they are detailed and specific. It is always better to get your information from books rather than the Internet, because people could be lying when they write something on their website. But books have to be published and edited, so the results are usually better.

My random thought/statement of the day: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Toddlez!

No comments: