Saturday, December 13, 2008

Blog Term2 Day22

Hey, that is so cool, the title consists of 3 two's! Okay, that should have been out in my random statement line, but that is just too bad, I guess I will have to write something else for that line. Hahahaha! Today has been quite a day! You know how I always complain about Chinese school. And I always say I hate it and stuff? Well, the truth is, I don't hate it, in fact, I like it. I mean, most of the time, it is terrible. I'm denying it, but at the end of the day, I am super duper happy my mom never took my complaints seriously and allowed me to drop out. Because if I did, I wouldn't know Chinese at all, and that is terrible! Now, I hope that once I graduate, I will still studying and constantly use Chinese in my regular life. Another one of my goals is to learn French, Cantonese and Mandarin until I am fully fluent. And I hope that I will accomplish that goal! I think that once I graduate Chinese school this year, I will take extra curricular French and continue to speak, write, read and listen to Chinese, both Cantonese and Mandarin! I like setting goals because it gives me an idea to what I want to do in life.

My random thought/statement of the day: I just remembered that I still have to do my GO online quiz!

Toddlez!

No comments: