Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blog Term2 Day25

Another day, and it was awesome! The first class I had was English, and it was fun. And my English teacher said, next class, she is gonna make us hot chocolate! Yay! Then, for socials, we learned about ancient Rome, and I just happen to LOVE anything to do with ancient civilizations, so that was awesome. (When I grow up, I want to be an Egyptologist!) So, that was really really really great. And then for Applied Skills, we watched the movie Elf. I LOVE that movie. I watched it once before, but that story never gets old! That was a movie that was seriously funny! I love the story, and Buddy, the main character is just so sweet and innocent! Elf is also one of those stories with a moral, and it was also very Christmasy. My favourite part was when Buddy ripped the beard off the fake Santa's face and there was a fight. Then, we went to science, which is my favourite subject. I just love science, it is sooooooooo fun!!!!!

My random thought/statement of the day: Last night, I worked on my Applied Skills Powerpoint for about 2 hours, and I am really proud of my progress!

Toddlez!

No comments: