Friday, December 12, 2008

Blog Term2 Day21

Today is another Friday! This week has gone by so fast! And after next week, it's winter break! I am sooooo excited! Now, I can relax a bit. But to tell you the truth, winter break is not really as fun as it sounds (for me). I already have a lot of assignments I have to work on during the break. Plus, I also have to study for my Chinese exams. In fact, I have 2! One for Mandarin and the other for Cantonese. And I am determined to get a really good mark. I also have to work on some school projects. But other than that, I am determined to do lots of shopping! We also got our report cards. I think that I did very well. And that is what matters isn't it.

My random thought/statement of the day: I am super duper happy about my report card. And I hope that I do even better next term, not worse!

Toddlez!

No comments: