Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blog Term2 Day23

YYYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is finally snowing! I am so happy. Okay, it's not snowing right now, but there is snow on the ground, and that is good enough for me. Actually, I think it is better to play in the snow when it is not snowing, because then, you get a clear view of everyone and you can hit them with snow chunks. I would say "snow balls" but my "snow balls" look more like chunks. Hahahaha. I absolutely love love love snow! But compared to most places Vancouver doesn't snow too much. I just wish that it would snow more. But not too much, or then I can't go shopping..... And I really really really want to go shopping. I did lots of my homework last night, so I am allowed to go for a short time, but other than that, it's all homework. I know, I should be doing my homework, but that is all I ever do! The only time I can relax is when it's the weekends, so I am glad it's the weekend!

I don't know if I told you, but yesterday, I got a new pair of FUZZY slippers from Garage. They come past my ankles about an inch, so it makes me feet very very warm! I love fuzzy slippers. I had one before that only went up to my ankles, and it was still very warm, but they were too small for me, and I hate it when my feet get cold. So I got new ones! Yay! I just love to get ready for winter. I just love the scarves, gloves, toques, everything! In other words, I love winter, snow, and Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My random thought/statement of the day: I watched the the movie Journey to the Center of the Earth last night, and I loved it!

Toddlez!

No comments: