Sunday, December 7, 2008

Blog Term2 Day16

Almost lunch! I just came back from Church, and after about 15 minutes of setting the table, getting the food ready for cooking, I can finally sit down! I did lots of homework last night, but not everything. You know what I find funny? Weekends. The weekend is supposedly when you can relax, go shopping, hang out with friends that don't go to the same school as you, etc. But all the teachers are always giving you extra homework. I mean, don't get me wrong, I know that teachers have a certain amount of homework they have to give out and they are under a lot of pressure too. But seriously! I have about 6 hours of homework to do. And last night, I did about 2. It's also kinda hard because my Saturday is mostly occupied by Chinese school and piano lessons. And after that, I gotta do my Chinese homework. So it's tough. I think the best thing about elementary school is the fact that you only have 1 teacher. But I also like high school because of all the freedom and it's kinda fun to have different teachers.

I have a field trip on Wednesday, and I totally can't wait! We are going to see a play, and I am quite excited. The only thing I am not excited about is the fact that when we go on a field trip, we usually do a project afterwards or something, so that is kinda sad. But other than that, it's awesome.

My random thought/statement of the day: I think lunch will be ready in about 5 minutes.

Toddlez!

No comments: