Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blog Term2 Day14

I might go to Richmond Centre tonight. But only if I finish all my school work. I finished almost all of my day 1 work yesterday, and now, I only have a bit of math to do. I think that I will probably do my math after this. Then, I will play piano and probably, by then, it will be dinner time. After dinner, I will most likely go shopping! Yay! And when I come back, it's Chinese homework time! Hopefully, I can sleep by latest 10:30pm! Then, tomorrow, it's square dancing! And to tell you the truth, I actually really really like it. The only time I don't like it is if I really don't get it and mess up the whole group. It's also kinda funny when I'm paired up with a tall grade 10 person. Since tomorrow is another Friday, it means shorter classes! But I still have to do recycling after... I like recycling, but sometimes, I think that during that time, I could be studying Chinese or something. And especially since it is a Friday.

My random thought/statement of the day: I think my favourite place in the whole entire school is the quiet study area in the library. I really like to study and work there before and during lunch time at school. The only problem is, there is always a group of people talking, and that makes me very paranoid, but I have learned to get over it.

Toddlez!

No comments: