Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Blog Term2 Day40

Today is the last day of 2008! Whew! This is actually quite interesting. I love to count down to midnight whenever this happens. The funny thing is, usually there are relatives over or (last New Year's Eve) we were in Hong Kong. It was really cool, because the hotel we were staying in had this huge midnight buffet, but we didn't participate in it, even though it was free and there was lots of food. Actually, we would have, but we had a huge dinner with relatives so we didn't. I was thinking of sneaking down in my PJs' and getting something, but by the time I showered and got ready for bed, I was really really tired. I just love Hong Kong so much. Even when you are shopping, the feel of it is totally different. I also love the malls in Hong Kong, they are so cool and funky and (well, lets just put it this way) I LOVE HONG KONG! I also got a lot of headbands there! But the thing that is really interesting about it, is that at Hong Kong, there were so many things to do and so little time, so once we woke up (around 8am) we wouldn't stop till we got back to the hotel at around (12am). But then we would have to shower and wash up, so it would be around (1am) before we got to bed. But at least I was so tired I feel right to sleep. I wanted to write a journal everyday before bed. And I did! Except a couple nights when I was to tired to, but the next day, I would write more. I usually did it when we got back and I was waiting for a turn in the shower.

I don't know about you... but I love hotels! They are the best! And the hotel I went to was connected to a mall, so you could go down to the lobby and up a flight of stairs, and you would be at this mall. So usually, my mom, brother and me would go to the supermarket in the morning, and buy a whole bunch of fresh stuff. There were also a whole bunch of restaurants including a Japanese one! Japanese restaurants in Hong Kong are super duper expensive. But we ate there once. It was good, but not nearly as fresh as it is here, in Vancouver. I have lots to write, but I will not write all of it because that would be 2 weeks of writing! Hahahahaha!

My random thought/statement of the day: I love Hong Kong soooooooooooo much!

Toddlez!

No comments: