Monday, December 22, 2008

Blog Term2 Day31

For the whole morning, all I did was help my dad clear the sidewalks. It might sound like I didn't enjoy it, but it was so much fun! My brother, dad and I went outside at around 9:30am and worked until 11:30am. We were out for 2 hours, and it was so much fun! First, we cleared the backyard, and then we went to the front yard. The car was covered in 6 inches of snow (we measured) and we had to brush all of it off. But it turns out that underneath all that snow, there was a layer of ice, so we had to let the ice slowly melt by itself. In the end, all the snow was gone and the car now looks really clean and shiny! What a good way to wash your car! My mom's car was in the garage, so we only cleaned off my dad's car. Then, my brother and I decided to make a snowman, but instead of a man, we made a snow Yoshi. Okay, I admit that we are not done. In fact, we only make Yoshi's feet and legs... It's just that I am no good at doing that kinda thing. The only thing I can make is one big snow ball! And it isn't really a ball, it's just a blob...... Hahahahahahaha! I just love the snow! But would prefer to go sledding down hills. Now that is fun! The hills at Laurier are pretty good, but the ones at Churchill are soooo steep! In grade 6, I remember only half the class attended school because it snowed so much, that we got to go sledding for the whole day! We went to Churchill, and I remember there was a certain part that was so steep, my butt hurt so much by the end of it. I also remember falling off my sled so many times, but in the end, it was just a really fun time. I really really really really really really really really LOVE snow!

My random thought/statement of the day: The snow on the garage is at least a foot if not more!

Toddlez!

No comments: