Monday, December 8, 2008

Blog Term2 Day17

This is my 100th blog! I just checked the number and it said 99, which means that this one is number 100! That is so cool! It is really interesting to see how many blogs I have done. Okay, now about my day. I think that I have worked really hard, but unfortunately, I am super-duper tired! I didn't sleep too late last night. But I kinda feel asleep when I was studying. I was just sitting on my bed, studying for my English test, when I just feel asleep. It was around 11pm. And at least I washed up and had already gotten ready for school. I think my dad came later and turned off the lights and put the papers on my desk. Then, when I got home, I wanted to help out by heating up some soup, but I burned it. And there are little bits of black stuff floating around in it. I got the big pieces out, but there are many small bits that I wasn't able to get out. I think my dad isn't very happy about it. And the worst part is, it took my dad all of yesterday afternoon to make it, and now, the soup is non-drinkable. I feel really guilty. So, now, I am in my room, just finishing this blog up. This is not gonna be a happy 100th blog...

My random thought/statement of the day: I have a slight headache. :'(

Toddlez!

No comments: