Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blog Term2 Day19

Wow, where do I start? Today was an amazing day and the play was awesome! Okay, well after 2 classes, we met up at the front of the school. Then we took a bus down to Granville Island. After the teacher showed us where the theater was, we were free to wander around. First, a couple of us went to eat, because it was around 12 by then. I bought a pizza for $4. I know it is really expensive, but everything at Granville Island is expensive so there was no surprise there! The pizza I got was really really good though. It had cheese, sliced tomatoes and basil. That is probably the second best pizza place I have ever been to. The first is actually a small little shop far away and I don't know the name. Hehehehe. But I remember the pizza crust was just the best in the whole entire universe and the toppings were really fresh. The pizza was also very cheap. It was only about $2. Okay, enough about the pizza. After that, we wandered around a bit and I got some donut holes for my family. We also went to Kids Market. They have an awesome arcade there and somehow, I resisted the temptation to play. But the truth is, last time I went there, I spent $5 and I only got 2 bouncy balls, and I could have gotten 6 at the dollar shop. So that was the story about me and the arcade. I also wanted to get some candy for my brother, but candy isn't really good for you, plus I had already gotten the donuts. After that, we just walked around a bit. And then we saw the play.

The play was so good! It was actually very long, and judging by how smoothly everything went, they must have had lots of rehearsals! There were so many lines, it is truly amazing how they could remember them so well. The play was called It's a Wonderful Life and my favourite character is Clarence, the angel. Clarence is an old angel whom has to earn his wings, and in the end, he did! I was so happy! I also really really like plays, so I was very happy. There were also a lot of funny parts, and I was laughing so much. There was one part especially that I remember and it was a line for Clarence.

The bus ride back was really fun too. (Yes, I'm gonna talk about he bus ride!) We were all very excited from the play, and everyone took out their cameras and started to take pictures. It was really funny when this guy took a picture of his friend's face but the flash was on, so it was really bright, plus the fact that it was really dark, seemed to amplify the camera's intense light. So he was like,"Can I take your picture?" And his friend said,"Sure. Wait, is the flash on?" And he said,"No, I don't think so." So he took the picture, however the flash was on, so it was really bright. I know I shouldn't be laughing about this, because it could have been dangerous, but it was funny at the time.

My random thought/statement of the day: Wow, I had fun typing that, it was like reliving my day!

Toddlez!

No comments: