Friday, December 5, 2008

Blog Term2 Day15

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It's Friday again. My GOAL for tonight is to finish all my homework and know my dictation by 10:00pm. Then, I will sleep at 10:30! Yay! But then again, I have to work really hard for the next 5 hours. Piano will take up one and a half and dinner would take up about half an hour. Leaving me with only 3 hours for Chinese.... hmmmmmm. If I practice piano now, I can do Chinese for the rest of the evening. I'm gonna go with that plan. Usually, on Fridays, the only school homework I do is this, blog. Wait... I mean "fun"work. hehehehehe. I just realized that I like crumpets. Today, when I got back, I had a crumpet, and it was delish! Anyways, enough about crumpets, we had recycling today. And guess what? This time, it only took an hour! Usually, it takes an hour and a half. I'm happy because I got to come back home early! It was awesome!

My random thought/statement of the day: It's kinda amazing how 20 people can do the recycling for the juice boxes/cans/bottles for the whole school!

Toddlez!

No comments: