Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Blog Term2 Day32

I was hoping for a break with a lot of shopping and not so much homework. But that isn't really happening....... this morning, I read a book (and finished it) and then I worked on some of my English homework. I drew a title page, but after fine lining it, I think it looks really bad. I know I am being all negative, but there is seriously nothing good about right now. All I am doing is homework, and because it is snowy and cold, we aren't going anywhere! This is sad and boring. The only time I can actually relax is in the summer. But then, I also have to practice piano, and stuff like that. I also have to do "summer homework". (Gag!) Life is just an unfortunate cycle of homework. I just realized that I am always working. I just wish the Chinese exams wouldn't be right after the break. So the Chinese school people are pretty much telling us that we have to work over the holiday. Poo-ey! Life is just so BORING!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Hahahahahaha! Okay, that was just for fun. I just love fast-typing! Yay me!

My random thought/statement of the day: Tuffy (my teddy bear) says," Merry Christmas!"

Toddlez!

No comments: