Saturday, December 20, 2008

Blog Term2 Day29

Just think, next Saturday, I will have no classes at all! That is sooooooooo awesomely sweet! The only problem is, I still have lots of work to finish up, so I will only be relaxing half the time, I also have to bring up my marks, because me average for most of my classes is a B. I know, I really have to work harder. It's not the work that I am lacking "power" in, but the tests! For all my tests, my average is a B! This is really bad, because I have to maintain my marks! I don't know what is wrong with me. But these days, I am sleeping late, and not really studying for my tests. And when I do study for my tests, I do it last minute. The only tests I don't study last minute for are my science tests. But that is not abnormal for me because I love science. In fact, I think that science is sooooooo much fun! It's like shopping, but totally different. Hahahaha.

Today, I went to the lululemon outlet, and got a pair of pants! I think the original price was $90 something, but I got it for only $34! Now that is what I call a good deal, but then again, I wasn't the one paying..... The material is super smooth and slippery and apparently it's organic. (The material.) There was another pair of pants but it was a crop, and I am NOT gonna wear a crop when it is minus something degrees. I could get for summer, but I might get bigger by then, so I usually don't get clothes until the time has come unless I am sure that the size will be right. I LOVE my pants so much! I am super duper happy I got them! Yay me!

My random thought/statement of the day: I can't wait till Christmas morning!

Toddlez!

No comments: