Thursday, December 25, 2008

Blog Term2 Day34

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Christmas is here! Okay, to tell you the truth Christmas is totally awesome, but now, I am gonna have to say goodbye to everybody's "Christmas Spirit". I guess it's okay, but then I have to wait for another year! Christmas is my favourite time of the year! Hey, it's like that song: It's the most, wonderful time, of the year! But to tell you the truth, I just love Christmas! I like everything about Christmas! The snow, the carols, the Santas, the decorations at the malls, the Christmas trees. But I wish that I could go shopping tomorrow. I still don't really get the concept of Boxing Day, but it seems like a day where a lot of things are on sale. I just hope that we can go out tomorrow! I really would like to go to Metrotown! Even though I went just 2 days ago..... Actually, I wouldn't mind any mall, it's just that Metrotown is so LARGE! Metropolis at Metrotown has every single store I know! And the food court is so big, there are a lot of choices. There is Indian, Italian, Japanese, Thai, and a whole lot of other foods to be tried! Last time I went, I had a really yummy dish of butter chicken on rice with some Naan bread. It was really really really good! Anyways, enough about that, I just hope that you have a very Merry Christmas!

My random thought/statement of the day: For Christmas, I got my mom a candle, my brother a bar of chocolate, and I chipped in to get my dad a wheel cover for his car.

Toddlez!

No comments: