Thursday, December 18, 2008

Blog Term2 Day27

Tomorrow is the last day of school until winter break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! I seriously can't wait. Not only am I gonna wake up really late, but I am gonna watch movies, eat lots of food (not too much!), relax, go shopping and more. But I also have to do some homework... I have an applied skills project I have to work on, and some English too. But the main honker(s) are my Chinese exams! I have a Mandarin exam and a Cantonese exam to do, and trust me, they are really really really really really really really hard. It takes about 2 hours and a half to do the Cantonese one, and only about an hour to do the Mandarin one, but it still takes massive studying.

During the party, we watched Iron Man, and I LOVED it! The story was based on the comic (I think), and the special effects were amazing! Iron Man is one of those movies that a lot of editing, and special graphics are needed. There were also a lot of funny parts. Okay, about the actual party. First, we decorated the room during lunch break. Then, we played a game called Grinch gifts, and at the end, I walked home with a pretty candle and a chocolate bar. It was really fun, because all the gifts were wrapped and you didn't know what was inside. It was also really fun to anticipate when (or if) someone was going to take my gift. I was really hoping that nobody would, because I liked mine so much! And in the end, nobody did. YAY!!!!!!!!! After the gift exchange, we got some food and settled down for the movie. Most of the food consisted of chips, pop and cupcakes, but I managed to get 2 pieces of sushi and a small slice of pizza. I also resisted the temptation of getting the chips and the cupcakes, but to tell you the truth, I don't like sweet stuff, so I didn't find it hard to resist the cupcakes. It was hard for me to not eat the chips though, but I did it, and I am very proud of myself. I had a cup of lychee flavoured pop, and that was it. But then again, before the party started, I bought something light from the caf.

My random thought/statement of the day: I can't wait to go shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toddlez!

No comments: