Saturday, October 31, 2009

Blog Term1 Day53

IT'S HALLOWEEN! AND I CAN'T WAIT TILL TONIGHT! I'm also excited because we get to move our clocks back an hour. I know that it's a weird thing to be happy about... in a way... but for some reason, I love moving my clock back. It's just so awesome! To me, it's like gaining a special hour in life. Anything that "messes" up time is kinda weird, bad an awesome to me. Like when you take a flight to ex) Russia and throughout those 12+ hours, you gained more than 12+ hours. Kinda weird and cool huh? That's why time is bizarre. And to me, that's like time traveling. I'm also super duper excited about Halloween. I'm not going trick-or-treating because instead, I'm helping out to at Funfest which is like trick-or-treating except you play games to win prizes and candy and there's hot dogs and yummy drinks and it's safer than walking around at night collecting candy... You could say it's like a party. So I'm really happy about that. Unfortunately, that means that I won't have time to work on any homework this afternoon or tonight, which kinda bugs me because I have a really large load of homework to do this weekend. In other words, the only time I have to do my large mound of homework is Sunday. Afternoon. Which is clearly not enough time to do enough of anything. Oh well, I'll make it happen. I always do.

My random thought/statement of the day: J'adore l'art dramatique! (I hope my grammar is right in this sentence de francais.)

Toddlez!

No comments: